For the bride and groom who wish to handle most of the planning and design, we recommend letting us handle your Event Management. Through these services provided, you will have a local expert to contact whenever you need a resource, have a question or need some advice. Then two weeks prior to your wedding, Bella will take over the coordination of your big day. Minimum services to be provided are as follows:
- Creation of wedding planning tools on Google Docs.
- Access to Bella vendor recommendation list.
- All Bella clients are welcome to use the services of Richard’s Notebook, a wedding stationery company housed in the Bella studio. Richard’s Notebook provides custom and semi-custom save the dates, invitations, and wedding day stationery such as programs, menus, escort cards, table numbers and thank you notes. www.richardsnotebook.com
- Vendor confirmation. Two weeks prior to the wedding date, the Bella coordinator will have a phone or in-person meeting with the client to finalize the timeline, review the to do list and guest seating chart, and discuss the ceremony. After this meeting, Bella will take over with all vendor communication to ensure all last minute details are communicated and known.
- On-site direction at rehearsal. A Bella coordinator will direct the ceremony rehearsal to ensure that the wedding party and special guests know where to be before the processional, how to line up, how to stand appropriately at the alter, how the transitions of the ceremony will be executed and will instruct the wedding party and special guests how to recess from the wedding.
- Two Bella coordinators will be assigned to the wedding day to oversee the set-up, manage the wedding vendors and venue team. Throughout the wedding and reception, the Bella coordinators will work discreetly with the vendors, wedding couple and their families to ensure the evening flows smoothly and that people are cued for each transition such as toasting, cake cutting, and special dances. At the end of the reception, the Bella team will pack up all items that wish to be saved and make sure they are delivered to the appropriate car or location.